Win £1,000 Competition
These are the terms and conditions that govern the relationship between you (the “Entrant”) and White Stuff Limited (“White Stuff”) of Canterbury Court, Kennington Park, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE.
- The competition is only open to residents in the UK.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK. Employees of White Stuff or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to win.
- White Stuff assumes that by entering the competition you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The competition runs between Monday 30/11/20 00:01 and Sunday 6/12/20 23:59
- Unless you have notified us otherwise, every purchase made online at Whitestuff.com between Monday 30/11/20 00:01 and Sunday 6/12/20 23:59 will be automatically entered.
- Unless you have notified us otherwise, every transaction made in person in one of our standalone UK shops over the same period will be automatically entered for one entry, provided you have provided us with your name and contact details. These will be used only to contact you if you have won a prize.
- No purchase is necessary to enter – click here to enter.
- THE PRIZE
- There are seven (7) competition prizes of £1,000 each, which will be drawn daily.
- Payment will be made by bank transfer once details have been provided by the respective winners.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the details provided.
- WINNER SELECTION
- One cash prize winner of £1,000 will be drawn by random selection by midday each day from entries received between 00:01 and 23.59 of the previous day.
- The winner will be notified by using the contact details provided.
- If the winner cannot be contacted after two (2) attempts within three (3) business days of the draw date, we reserve the right to select an alternate winner.
- We reserve the right to select an alternative winner if we have reasonable grounds to believe that a winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name and home county of the winner will be available for one (1) month after the winner is chosen by sending a stamped self addressed envelope to 'Marketing Department' at the address set out above.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to withdraw this competition or amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time by us with or without notice.
- Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted in revised terms and conditions on the website.
- White Stuff’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Personal information collected for the purposes of this Prize Draw will be used by us solely in connection with the competition and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of operating the competition and fulfilling prizes where applicable.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English court
- PERSONAL DATA
Win a £250 gift card for you and a friend
- WHO CAN ENTER
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents [aged 18 years or over], except employees of White Stuff, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw, including the prize supplier if applicable.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
- HOW TO ENTER
- Participants can enter the competition by following White Stuff’s Instagram page and tagging another person in the comments section of the post.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- [Only one entry per person is permitted].
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- The opening date for entries is on Saturday 28th November 2020. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on Sunday 29th November 2020. Only entries received by White Stuff after the opening date and before the closing date will be counted as valid entries.
- We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of equipment, systems, networks, servers, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or that are lost, damaged, delayed or destroyed regardless of cause.
- THE PRIZE
- The prize is two £250 White Stuff gift cards – the entrant will receive their gift cards via email.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- WINNER SELECTION
- All valid entries will be submitted into the prize draw and the winner will be selected at random from all entries by 4th December 2020.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION
- The winner will be announced via their original Instagram post.
- The winner(s) will be notified via social media using the details provided on the entry.
- The winner will be required to respond within 5 days of such notification, confirming their acceptance of the prize and confirming the email address where the gift card should be sent.
- In order to send the ‘friend’ their gift voucher, we will require the entrant to ask their friend to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a winner declines the prize or does not respond to us after 2 attempts within 3 business days of the decision date, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 30 of days of the date they confirm their acceptance of the prize.
- PERSONAL DATA
- The promoter of this prize draw is White Stuff Limited of Canterbury Court, Kennington Park, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE.
- The decision of the promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury, or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where its caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts
White Stuff will donate 1 small gift* to families in need throughout the United Kingdom for every like to the post obtained by 23:59 on Friday 27/11/20 across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Gifts to be provided to Home-Start UK** (charity no. in England and Wales 1108837 and in Scotland SC039172)
*Up to a maximum of 20,000 gifts. Gifts may include (but are not limited to) Christmas decorations and bath & body gifts. White Stuff’s decision on gifts provided is final and no cash alternative will be provided. Whitestuff reserve the right to stop this activity at any point.
** or with Home-Start’s agreement, other registered charities that help families in need in the United Kingdom.