1. Go to the White Stuff returns website (https://whitestuff.intelligentreturns.net/main/landing) and click 'Get Started'
2. Enter your order number (you can find this on your delivery note) and either your postcode, email address or phone number. Click 'Next'
3. The items in your order will be shown on screen. Select the quantity to return and the reason. The value of your return will be shown. Click 'Next'
4. Enter your contact details and click 'Next'
5. Choose your return service and click 'Next'
6. You will be prompted to pay for your return - please follow the instructions shown on the screen to make your payment
7. Your return is confirmed and you can now download and print your return label by clicking on the blue button
8. You will also be given a tracking number for your return
9. You can access the tracking page from the top menu
10. Enter your tracking number and click 'Search'
Please remember to keep the Proof of Postage Certificate. If your parcel gets lost on the way back to us, we will need to obtain a copy of this to issue a refund/exchange. To return items from multiple orders you’ll need to create individual returns and send them back in separate parcels.Find Out More