Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions refer to Gift Cards and e-Cards (known collectively as "Gift Card/s"). The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift Cards can be purchased at any White Stuff shop in the UK or Guernsey (excluding White Stuff concessions in John Lewis and other department stores). Gift Cards, including e-Cards, can also be purchased online at whitestuff.com.
- Gift Cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £10 and have a maximum value limit of £250.
- Promotion codes, discounts and offers cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards, unless expressly indicated.
- Additional monetary value can be added to an existing Gift Card ("topped up") at participating White Stuff shops, using GB pounds sterling only, subject to a minimum top up value of £10, and a maximum total overall Gift Card value of £250.
- Gift Cards are redeemable in any White Stuff shop in the UK or Guernsey and online at whitestuff.com (subject to the website terms and conditions). They are not valid for use in White Stuff concessions including John Lewis and other department stores. At certain times exclusions may apply where a Gift Card cannot be used to make a particular purchase. White Stuff reserves the right to amend these exclusions at any time.
- You may only redeem your Gift Card in GB pounds sterling.
- A maximum of 5 Gift Cards can be used as payment for each purchase in our shops and online.
- Customers must be present when the Gift Card is redeemed in our shops.
- Online orders for Gift Cards will be shipped separately to any product orders made in the same transaction. E-cards will be emailed to the recipient address provided to us when the order is placed.
- When you use your Gift Card, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance of the card. Change will not be given. Any balance on a Gift Card can be used as full or part payment on a future purchase.
- Except as set out in point 12 below, balances can be transferred between Gift Cards (you can move the balances from several Gift Cards onto one Gift Card for your convenience) in each case subject to a maximum Gift Card value of £250. This can be done in one of our shops or by calling our Customer Care Centre.
- Balances cannot be transferred onto an e-Card.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards (including e-Cards).
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, and refunds will not be given for the purchase of a Gift Card. Refunds of items purchased with a Gift Card are subject to the White Stuff Returns Policy, available here. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, subsequent top up, or use against the purchase of an item, whichever is the most recent. Any remaining balance left on the Gift Card after the expiry of the validity period will be cancelled and the Gift Card will become invalid and no longer available for use.
- Please look after your Gift Card and treat it like cash while it has an existing Gift Cards balance. You can check your balance at any White Stuff shop or by calling our Customer Care Team on 020 7735 8133.
- A Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- White Stuff accepts no liability for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards. White Stuff cannot be held responsible for the unauthorised use of your Gift Card where the Gift Card number and/or PIN have become known to another party. Replacement Gift Cards will be posted to your registered home address only. Replacement e-Cards will be emailed to the original recipient address provided to us when the original order was placed.
- White Stuff reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or altered, or which is otherwise suspected of being potentially fraudulent.
- White Stuff will cancel the value of the Gift Card if we fail to receive payment from the purchaser's bank or card company for the purchase.
- White Stuff reserves the right to update and change these terms and conditions at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights. Purchase or use of our Gift Cards constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Your Gift Card is the property of White Stuff who reserves the right to cancel the Gift Card in situations where it is deemed necessary.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Gift Cards are issued by White Stuff Limited. Registered office: Canterbury Court, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DE, Registered number: 2319237 (England and Wales).
- E-cards are normally sent within two hours pending the normal fraud checks. If you have selected a future delivery date, your e-card will be emailed the morning of your chosen date. If for any reason you e-card does not arrive please contact our customer care team on 020 3752 5360