1. Go to https://www.myhermes.co.uk/return/ and search for White Stuff
2. Enter your order number which will be printed on your delivery note. Add your email, select a return reason, agree to the T&Cs and click ‘Next’
3. Select how you want to return … via a ParcelShop drop off or book a home collection.
4. For ParcelShop drop off you be given a QR code which can be used to print the label in the shop … or alternatively you can choose to print the label at home.
5. You can use the ‘search’ function to find your nearest ParcelShop location.
6. For collections you can select a pick up address and date. Collection is between 0800 and 2000. Enter the postcode, click ‘Search’ and select the address from the drop down list.
7. Enter your name, mobile phone number and email address and click ‘Pick Collection Date’.
8. Choose a date from the ones offered.
9. Your collection date is confirmed and you will also receive an email. Make sure you print your returns label and attach it to your parcel before the collection is due.
10. You can track your return here https://www.myhermes.co.uk/track/. You will need to enter the reference number given to you at the ParcelShop or by the collection driver.
Please remember to keep the Proof of Postage Certificate. If your parcel gets lost on the way back to us, we will need to obtain a copy of this to issue a refund/exchange. To return items from multiple orders you’ll need to create individual returns and send them back in separate parcels.Find Out More